Tuesday, May 12, 2009

  New Book Announcement! for July 1!

I can't believe that we'll be into July already! I want to give people plenty of time to finish up The Book Thief and get started on this next book, which is...

(drumroll, please)

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now With Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!

I know, this is a big departure from what we've been reading, but after a few months' worth of Heaviness, I thought it might be fun to read something totally different. If we all hate it, we'll still have learned something... right????

Let me know what you think. If there's a general outcry, we can always find something else. :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It's like you read minds. Someone at work was talking about this book recently, and I was totally curious. Count me in!

Chantal said...

I have requested it at my library. They have them on order (not in yet) but hopefully I will get it in time to participate in the discussion.

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Follow Me on Pinterest