Friday, March 20, 2009

  New Book Announcement!

The next book will be.... The Book Thief! This narrative of a 9 year-old book-stealing foster child, as told by Death, who meets her at her brother's funeral, has over 500 five-star reviews, so I'm expecting an amazing read.

Questions will be posted May 1st. This will allow anyone who wants to catch up to take a little extra time, or to order it from the library. Also, it's out in paperback, so it will be inexpenisve should anyone want to buy it.

4 comments:

AndreAnna said...

I'm in! Yay me!LOL

Marie Green said...

Well, I'm adding this blog to my reader, and I excited to see all the books you've read and enjoyed. That the one thing I miss most about working at The Bookstore: getting reccomdations for good books. I read almost exclusively by people telling me what they are reading, so sometimes I can run a little low on suggestions. =)

Have you heard anything about The Little Bee by Chris Cleaver?

Chantal said...

I love the new look! I dropped in at a used book store in my end of town on Saturday to see if they had this months book and the store owner said she had someone in that morning asking for the same book, for a book club... Small world eh. Must be another reader from your site.

Kristi said...

The page looks fabulous! I love the new look.

Very excited about this book!

And BLESS YOU for extending it until May 1st. I seem to find myself seriously behind in reading. There is a huge stack on my table that looks in danger of falling over if I add one more!

And YAY!! for new readers.

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Follow Me on Pinterest