Wednesday, May 18, 2011

  I'm Done!

Hey! Me and my newly-minted master's degree are here! I got a Nook Color (from Barnes and Noble) for graduation from my husband, and I've been busy loading it up. The best thing about it is that it's compatible with library loan systems, whereas the Kindle is not. Also, hello, it's in color, so I can get all my magazines sent to it and not miss a thing. I cannot overestimate how much I love it! Three of us in the family have one now (I bought one for my husband for Xmas, and my daughter, who had been collecting gift cards from holidays and birthdays for a long time, finally got enough to buy herself one last weekend as well). Nook also allows you to share books via 'Loan' with other Nook owners, but I believe that this is restricted to non-new titles.

Anyway, my first review in about a year will be up shortly. The first few on my list are light reads, because frankly, after the year I've had, I need to unwind a little! If any of you have any recommendations for me, post here and let me know; I'm always open to suggestions.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Follow Me on Pinterest