Saturday, September 26, 2009

  Update

For those of you who do not read my other blog, I haven't been posting here as regularly because I have a) started working again, as a substitute teacher, and b) gone back to school, so I'm drowning in both trig and bio this semester. In the midst of all this, I'm working on my application and portfolio for admission to a master's in teaching program at a local university (hence the extra math and science credits, required by the university here). So, unfortunately, I'm going to cancel the book club, which truthfully wasn't going well anyway, but will continue to post reviews here when I can. I have managed to read a few books, but haven't had time to post, and most of them I wasn't impressed with, anyway. I did find wo more notable selections, however, and will discuss them soon. Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Follow Me on Pinterest